Boat Team Information
- $500 per team
- Includes one boat
- $100 per additional boat
- Interested in a food or drink sponsorship? Please email Sara Coutts.
Boat Construction Materials Permitted:
- Corrugated Cardboard: paper based; no wax covered/pre-treated
- Spray glue or adhesive
- Duct tape
- Decoration with markers and paint only (no painting the day of the race)
- Two person occupant minimum; no maximum; must be 16 yrs or older
- Each person in the boat MUST wear a life jacket (provided by team)
- No body parts allowed in the water
- To qualify as a finisher all people must finish that started in the boat
- It will be a timed event
- Dryland start
- Each boat must carry a closed gallon plastic jug or other flotation device attached to a 15’ rope firmly secured to the vessel used to locate and retrieve any sunken remains.
- Water guns allowed but NO water balloons
- Our basic request is that you show respect to the event location by keeping the ground and the water clean of trash and debris.
Activities likely provided
- Kids games
- Beach volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Sand castle building area (bring your own supplies)